Welcome to Infinum Evenings – an online community to belong, dialogue and grow with.
- A safe space to think, express, question, learn and together explore different aspects of Emotional Wellbeing.
- A chance to get away from the rush and focus on something for which we often don’t make time – Ourselves.
- A relaxed, comfortable atmosphere; a spot we love – indoors or out, with a cup of tea or coffee or a glass of wine!
One topic per Friday , two Fridays a month, for one hour.
Our Special Guest
In the upcoming session, Your hosts Ragini and Nisha, will facilitate the discussions along with special guest, C.SuriyaPrakash – Professor, Organisational Behaviour & Transactional Analyst (TSTA).
Suriya is PhD, Professor of Organisational Behaviour at Jansons School of Business, Coimbatore. He has International Accreditation as Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst (TSTA) in the organisational field. He is a Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and has over two decades of experience teaching, research, facilitation and industrial training and consultancy.
Read more about Suriya here.
Ragini Rao – Psychotherapist & Trainer; Teaching & Supervising Transactional Analyst (TSTA)
Nisha Rao – Educator, Psychotherapist & Life Coach
Read more about the hosts in their detailed profiles at the end of this page.
Friday, 19th March, 6-7 pm:
Men and Emotions: what’s my experience and opinion?
Emotions are an essential part of our lives . They guide us to take care of ourselves .
Every emotion has a purpose . Positive emotions tell us we are in the right direction and the negativ e ones tell us we are not .
Hence being clued to our emotions are an important aspect of how we take care of our needs and our well being .
- Do men and women feel differently ?
- Are there biological differences ?
- Is it a result of socialisation ?
- Or societal expectations ?
- Do men feel but don’t express ?
These are the questions we are going to explore in our session along with our special guest C.SuriyaPrakash.