“Man is born free but one of the first things he learns to do is – to do what he is told; and spends the rest of his life doing that.”…Dr.Eric Berne.
Such a person is not Autonomous.
In his book, Games People Play, Dr. Eric Berne, explains that to be an integrated person, attaining Autonomy is the key.
As per him, Autonomy is the release & recovery of 3 capacities in us – Awareness, Spontaneity & Intimacy.
Autonomy is also the ability to
- Be self Sufficient
- Take responsibility for one’s actions & feelings
- Be in the here and now
- Discard patterns of the past
In this session of Infinum Evenings, we focus on Autonomy;
on Sunday 26th September, 5pm to 6:30pm
With our special guest – Krishnan Madhabushi, Psychotherapist & Leadership Coach
Krishnan`s career of over 24 years is an eclectic mix of entrepreneurship and corporate engagements in manufacturing, software as a service, management consulting and people development. He currently freelances as a leadership coach and psychotherapist-in-training.
Ragini Rao – Psychotherapist & Trainer; Teaching & Supervising Transactional Analyst (TSTA)
Nisha Rao – Educator, Counsellor & Life Coach
Join them and other participants, to explore the answers to the following questions –
- What does Autonomy mean to you?
- How do you connect Awareness, Spontaneity and Intimacy to Autonomy?
Read more about the hosts in their detailed profiles at the end of this page.
About Infinum Evenings
Infinum Evenings is an online community – to belong, dialogue and grow with. It is –
- A safe space to think, express, question, learn and together explore different aspects of Emotional Wellbeing.
- A chance to get away from the rush and focus on something for which we often don’t make time – Ourselves.
- A relaxed, comfortable atmosphere; a spot we love – indoors or out, over a cup of tea or coffee !
To join this this 90 minute, free, interactive session, please click on the Enroll now tab.
If you are a first time participant at InfinumGrowth programs, please create an account id and password at the “create and account” tab on the page, before clicking on Enroll now.
Next Session – Boundaries – 24th October,2021
Together let’s share, listen, ruminate and transform.