Emotional WellBeing hinges on our ability to maintain Equanimity, while going through the small or large issues that come up in life.
When a problem starts bothering us, to the extent of being difficult to resolve, it starts affecting our emotional and physical health. Meeting a professional counsellor or a psychotherapist could be a good step to start working on the way forward. The professional brings an objective approach to the issue, helps you see all angles which, in turn, helps you define a well-thought-out plan of action.
Counselling and Therapy at InfinumGrowth
At InfinumGrowth, we offer Online Counselling and Psychotherapy services. Our Counsellors and Psychotherapists are trained in the framework of Transactional Analysis, which provides them an ability to help you understand yourself and others; and through that, find solutions.
Counselling and Therapy provide a holding space for individuals going through challenges. It involves a committed relationship between the Therapist and the Client, over a reasonable number of sessions, to achieve the desired change.
The InfinumGrowth team of mature and experienced Counsellors & Therapists provide a safe, empathetic and non-judgemental space for you to share your thoughts, experiences and anxieties.
Who can find help here?
We currently offer support to
1. Individual Adults
- employed working professionals
- self employed individuals
3. Parents of children- from infants to teenage
What help are you looking for?
Are you going through problems in personal life or at the workplace, which aren’t getting resolved easily and are affecting you emotionally and physically?
Some of the typical problems where Counselling/Therapy can be of great help, include
Personal Life Issues, such as
- Personal life anxieties and the way ahead
- Suppressed feelings of Anger or Fear leading to emotional issues
- Feeling Low about self; having a low self esteem
- Issues with close family members or in other personal relationships
- Parenting difficulties
Workplace Stress, due to
- Inter-personal issues at the workplace
- Performance related stresses
- Fears of job or income losses
- Unemployment or business failures
If you are facing these or other related problems, do reach out to us and our professional Counsellors & Therapists, by clicking on the “Meet our Counsellor/Therapist Team” towards the end of this page.
Often, we feel confused as to how we wish to address the issues we face and unsure about how we will benefit from Counselling sessions.
In such situations, a couple of short sessions with a trained Supportive Counsellor can help clear our thoughts and bring focus on what we wish to address with in-depth Counselling/Psychotherapy sessions.
Check out InfinumGrowth’s Supportive Counselling service explained in more detail by clicking on the Meet our Counsellor/Therapist Team tab towards the end of this page .
At present, InfinumGrowth offers all its services only in the Online format. Offline requests cannot be facilitated.
Employee Assistance Program for Organisations
InfinumGrowth provides Counselling Services for employees of Business and Non-Business Organisations. To know more about our Employee Assistance Program, please write to us at email@example.com.
- Find solutions to short-term, situational challenges at work or home.
- The Counsellor works with you in a confidential, safe environment that enables you to share issues without worries.
- The process helps you make objective decisions to resolve issues and move on.
- The session duration of 1 hour ensures depth in the discussion.
- Find solutions to long-term, repetitive or chronic challenges at work or in personal life.
- Often problems are rooted in attitudes, hardened due to past experiences in life.
- The Therapist helps you explore the root cause of your challenges, facilitates effective changes in your attitude; thereby help you resolve your issues.
- The 1 hour discussion enables explore all aspects satisfactorily.
What our Clients Say
Sejal Desai “It has definitely helped me to make better decisions in a crisis & check up on overall mental health & manage it effectively.
My experience with my therapist has been pleasant. She is great at her work & in creating an environment where I can speak my truth and inner feelings without any hesitation or fear of judgement.” AS
“I couldn’t have asked for a better relationship with my therapist, Krishnan Madhabushi. The level of understanding, empathy and deep-rooted sense of service that I experience from him has broken down any barriers or negative preconceived notions I initially had about therapy.
I highly appreciate how patient and non-judgemental my therapist is and that further encourages me to dig even deeper into myself without the fear of self-inflicted emotional repercussions”… H.S.
“Asha Raghavan, my Counsellor/Therapist is a lovely accepting person. She allows one to be their self and take the time we need. She did not rush me through it.
Counselling has made me more mindful and aware of my emotions and feelings. It has taught me to act; not react”… R.B.
“I approached InfinumGrowth when I was in a very bad state. I was severely anxious, my OCD was at the forefront of my mind and I was really struggling to cope with daily life.
Sejal Desai, my therapist, really helped by giving me the professional care and attention I needed, in a structured and highly scientific manner; and I’ve come leaps and bounds now from where I first started”… T.B.