Often we are not aware of our inner thoughts/beliefs/feelings and our needs. When this happens, our behaviours/actions are unpredictable. This dissonance might lead to getting needs met in unhelpful ways.
Congruence, helps us to mindfully attune to our inner world and communicate authentically. Being Congruent is about being in sync with ourselves and aligning our internal and external experiences. It is also about being spontaneous – being aware of our thoughts & feelings and about others, at any given moment.
Infinum Evenings – Topic of the day: Congruence in thought & deed. Sunday 5th September, 5pm to 6:30pm
Join hosts Ragini and Nisha, to explore with them and the group, the answers to the following questions –
- How do we develop this skill of Congruence?
- Can you identify situations when you have been congruent; and those when you were not?
Ragini Rao – Psychotherapist & Trainer; Teaching & Supervising Transactional Analyst (TSTA)
Nisha Rao – Educator, & Life Coach
Read more about the hosts in their detailed profiles at the end of this page.
Welcome to Infinum Evenings – an online community to belong, dialogue and grow with.
- A safe space to think, express, question, learn and together explore different aspects of Emotional Wellbeing.
- A chance to get away from the rush and focus on something for which we often don’t make time – Ourselves.
- A relaxed, comfortable atmosphere; a spot we love – indoors or out, over a cup of tea or coffee !
A 90 minute interactive discussion; open to all.
To join this session please click on the Enroll now tab.
If you are a first time participant at InfinumGrowth programs, please create an account id and password at the “create and account” tab on the page, before clicking on Enroll now.
Next Topic Managing Conflict with Grace : September 26th ,2021
Together let’s share, listen, ruminate and transform.