A healthy attachment is one that includes Detachment!
Detachment is not a lack of interest or choosing to ignore. It is a conscious choice to be able to remain apart and maintain our objectivity. Detachment, when cultivated mindfully, lets us be caring and engaged. It allows us to view situations holistically.
Infinum Evenings – Topic of the day: Detachment – To Strengthen Objectivity. Sunday 11th August , Sunday 5pm to 6:30pm
Join hosts Ragini and Nisha, to explore with them and the group, the answers to the following questions –
- How can we learn healthy detachment?
- How would this benefit life and relationships?
Ragini Rao – Psychotherapist & Trainer; Teaching & Supervising Transactional Analyst (TSTA)
Nisha Rao – Educator, Therapist & Life Coach
Read more about the hosts in their detailed profiles at the end of this page.
Welcome to Infinum Evenings – an online community to belong, dialogue and grow with.
- A safe space to think, express, question, learn and together explore different aspects of Emotional Wellbeing.
- A chance to get away from the rush and focus on something for which we often don’t make time – Ourselves.
- A relaxed, comfortable atmosphere; a spot we love – indoors or out, over a cup of tea or coffee !
A 90 minute interactive discussion; open to all.
To join this session please click on the Enroll now tab.
If you are a first time participant at InfinumGrowth programs, please create an account id and password at the “create and account” tab on the page, before clicking on Enroll now.
Next Topic : Congruence (between inner and outer worlds) – September 5th ,2021
Together let’s share, listen, ruminate and transform.