Diploma in Transactional Analysis is a one year course which provides Personal Development training using Transactional Analysis(TA) as the central model. The first Semester starts on 18th Aug, 2021.
This is an ideal course for those in professions of Counselling, Helping or Managing People; or Facilitators, Trainers and Teachers; where understanding oneself and others; and one’s inter-personal interactions and relationships, improves effectiveness at work and in personal life.
As a part of the course, one delves deeper within, to gain significant insights into one’s own lifelong journey of experiences; from childhood to adult stage, which helps understand oneself; and others, with whom significant interactions were experienced.
This helps understand different aspects of human behaviour while also enabling chalk out one’s future direction in life.
This diploma is also a step towards becoming a Psychotherapist in Transactional Analysis, for those keen to pursue that line.
At the end of this one year course, participants will write an open book exam conducted by SAATA (South Asian Association of Transactional Analysts) in order to receive the Diploma certificate.
Audience Profile & Program Structure
People facilitators, managers, professionals, teachers, parents and anybody who is interested in personal growth through self-awareness.Those who are already into counselling practice, can enhance their work through the framework of TA.
If they wish to use the framework actively with their clients, then they need to take regular supervision from the trainer, outside of this course.
Each class will cover TA concepts, application to self, small group work, reflective exercises, 1-1 personal therapy and group therapy.The course involves a total of 20 full days of training, 10 days per semester, over 12 months.
The per semester fee for this program is Rs.41,300 (Rs.35000 +18% GST). The fee is to be paid in two instalments 0f Rs.20,650; First instalment at sign up before 18th Aug,2021 and second instalment before 1st Nov,2021.
To Enroll and pay the first instalment,
(1) Create an ID and Password by clicking on the “Create An Account” tab at the top of the page
(2) Click on the “Enroll Now” tab on this page and make the payment of the first instalment.
About the Facilitators
Ragini Rao is a Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst(TSTA), certified by International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA).She has over twenty five years of experience as Counsellor, Trainer and Therapist. She runs advanced training groups in Transactional Analysis to train individuals to become certified Transactional Analysts in psychotherapy. She is also the current President of the SAATA.
Deepak Dhananjaya is a computer science engineering graduate and has earned a master’s degree in psychotherapy, specializing in Sexuality and Sexual Counselling.In psychotherapy he works with clients from all sections of the society in an attempt to make psychotherapy affordable and accessible – in individual and group setting.
What will Participants get from this Course
- In depth knowledge about their psychological structure and personality.
- Awareness of internal process and mapping it to concepts in TA.
- Understand limiting beliefs and behaviour patterns; and how to change them.
- Develop a good understanding of their communication patterns and shift them in order to enhance relationships.
- Awareness of limiting patterns in their relationships and find ways to change them if needed.
- Learn to maintain healthy boundaries in any relationship.
- Learn to express emotions and needs in a healthy Adult way.
- Live in the present thereby accessing one’s innate wisdom and problem solving skills.