Hope is not simply the blind optimism that ‘everything will be alright.’ It is the power to pull us through difficult circumstances.
In any situation which has some element of uncertainty, we often take calculated actions (or hold taking action) based on Hope; that some things will happen as expected, because of a logic we have in mind.
The ability to think through, in times of uncertainty and stress, involves cultivating certain Attitudes –
- Patience to let things happen at their pace
- Courage to face what might arise
- Resolution to dwell on positives to keep oneself going
This month, in our Infinum Evenings session, our topic of discussion is – HOPE
As we welcome the New Year together , bring in your own stories of Hope, to this free session
and join our Hosts,
Ragini Rao – Psychotherapist & Trainer; Teaching & Supervising Transactional Analyst (TSTA);
Nisha Rao – Educator, Counsellor & Life Coach
to explore the meaning of Hope and discuss the ways to build the appropriate attitude.
On Sunday, 23rd January , 2022; 5pm to 6.30pm India time.
About Infinum Evenings
Infinum Evenings is an online community – to belong, dialogue and grow with.
- A safe space to think, express, question, learn and together explore different aspects of Emotional Wellbeing.
- A chance to get away from the rush and focus on someone for whom we often don’t have time – Ourselves.
- A time to sit in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere; over a cup of tea or coffee; at a spot we love – indoors or outside !
To join this 90 minute, free, interactive session, please click on the Enroll Now tab.
If you are a first time participant at InfinumGrowth programs, please create an account ID and password at the “Create an Account” tab on the page, before clicking on the Enroll Now tab.
Together let’s share, listen, ruminate and transform.
Ragini and Nisha explained the idea behind Infinum Evenings in this brief conversation they had, while launching this series on 26th Feb, 2021. Have a look.