Integrated Diploma in Counselling Skills & Transactional Analysis is a 2-Semester program.It provides two certifications –
- Training and Certification in Counselling Skills
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis certified by South Asian Association of Transactional Analysts (SAATA)
This course provides in depth understanding of Human Behaviour, improves Self Awareness and enables build Inter-Personal Skills & Relationships; all of which are essential for professional growth.
It explains the practical and insightful theories of Transactional Analysis and provides training in professional skills useful for Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and People Managers.
Those who are already into counselling or coaching practice, can enhance their work through the framework of TA.
For those keen to pursue the Transactional Analysis specialisation, this Diploma is the first step towards becoming a Mental Health Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Trainer and Supervisor .
The first Semester starts on 26th October, 2023; 2 Thursdays a month; 9.30 am to 4.30 pm India time.
Registration closes on 19th October, 2023.
At the end of this one year course the process of certification will be as follows –
1) Certificate in Counselling skills from InfinumGrowth : Before certification, participants will be assessed for the counselling skills through live counselling sessions, which they will facilitate in class.
2) Diploma in Transactional Analysis by SAATA : Participants will write an open book exam conducted by SAATA (South Asian Association of Transactional Analysts) in order to receive the Diploma certificate.
Testimonials from Previous Program
“My personal growth and learning through this course has been one of the most empowering journeys I have embarked on. Special thanks and gratitude to Ragini and Deepak for holding this empathetic space and their nurturing and mentoring. ” Neha Rungta
“Ragini and Deepak were kind and empathetic teachers who answered all our 100s of questions and doubts patiently and emphatically. I especially liked that the course is divided equally between TA theory and counselling skills. The practical demonstrations and practice sessions gave us very good grounding and a lot of confidence. It is definitely a course that can be applied both to our personal and professional lives no matter where we are at the moment and is a great place to start if and when we choose to step into the area of mental health as practitioners. ” Shruti Sharma
This is an ideal course for those who seek to augment their own Emotional Intelligence and acquire Counselling skills – to listen, respond and facilitate positive shifts in Clients, Colleagues, HR Managers , L&D Professionals, Team Members, Children or Students.
The key takeaways from the course include the ability to –
- Build personal capability & robust inter-personal skills
- Integrate TA with self and practice counselling with others
- Enhance personal & professional development
- Develop effective communication & problem solving skills
- Approach complex issues from a variety of perspectives & tools
- Develop an attitude of professionalism, quality and ethical practice
- Select appropriate behavioural frameworks and apply to practical situations
What the Course Covers
- In depth knowledge about one’s psychological structure and personality.
- Awareness of the internal process and mapping it to concepts in TA.
- Understand limiting beliefs and behaviour patterns; and how to change them.
- Develop a good understanding of communication patterns and shifting them in order to enhance relationships.
- Awareness of limiting patterns in relationships and finding ways to change them if needed.
- Learning to maintain healthy boundaries in any relationship.
- Learn to express emotions and needs in a healthy Adult way.
- Learning to live in the present, thereby accessing one’s innate wisdom and problem solving skills.
Each class will cover TA concepts, application to self, small group work, reflective exercises, 1-1 personal therapy and group therapy.
The course involves a total of 20 full days of training, 10 days per semester, over 12 months.
Program Fees & Enrolment
The per semester fee for this program is Rs.50,150 (Rs.42,500 +18% GST).
To Enrol and pay the fees,
(1) Create an ID and Password by clicking on the “Create An Account” tab at the top of the page
(2) Click on the “Enrol Now” tab on this page and make the payment of the first instalment.
(3) If you wish to pay for the semester in instalments, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Corporate Employees, please write to us at email@example.com. We shall raise the invoice as per requirements.
About the Facilitators
Ragini Rao is a Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst(TSTA), certified by International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA).She has over twenty five years of experience as Counsellor, Trainer and Therapist. She runs advanced training groups in Transactional Analysis to train individuals to become certified Transactional Analysts in psychotherapy. She is a former President of the SAATA.
Deepak Dhananjaya is a Provisional Teaching & Supervising Transactional Analyst (PTSTA). He is a Computer Science Engineering graduate and has also earned a master’s degree in Psychotherapy, specializing in Sexuality and Sexual Counselling.In psychotherapy he works with clients from all sections of the society in an attempt to make psychotherapy affordable and accessible – in individual and group setting.
Gunjan Zutshi is a Certified Transactional Analyst in Psychotherapy, based at Bengaluru. She is deeply involved in working with individuals for personal transformation. As a Psychotherapist, Gunjan works with individuals in one-on-one and group settings, on a wide range of Mental Health and Wellness issues. She is also a Coach and Organisational Development & Change practitioner with over 27 years experience.
Gunjan and Deepak are also co-founders of AgileSattva Consulting LLP – a firm that uses Humanistic and Systems Psychodynamics approach to transformation in organisations.
For more information about the facilitators, please see their profiles given at the end of this page.