Integrated Diploma in Counselling skills & Transactional Analysis is a 2 Semester program, which provides
Semester 1 – Training and Certification in Counselling Skills, and
Semester 2 – In-depth understanding of Transactional Analysis(TA) with a Diploma in TA.
The second semester program provides understanding of Human Behaviour, improves Self Awareness and enables build Inter-Personal Skills & Relationships; all of which are essential for growth in careers as Counsellors, Psychotherapists and People Managers.
This diploma is the first step towards becoming a Psychotherapist in Transactional Analysis, for those keen to pursue the line.
1) Certificate in Counselling skills from InfinumGrowth
2) TA 101 certificate by ITAA(International Transactional Analysis Association) – the first level certificate in TA.
3) Diploma in Transactional Analysis by SAATA (South Asian Association of Transactional Analysts)
The TA 101 and Counselling Certificates will be awarded at the end of the first Semester.
Those who wish to continue to do the Diploma course will move to the second Semester.
At the end of this one year course, participants will write an open book exam conducted by SAATA (South Asian Association of Transactional Analysts) in order to receive the Diploma certificate.
Those who are already into counselling practice, can enhance their work through the framework of TA. If they wish to use the framework actively with their clients, then they need to take regular supervision from the trainer, outside of this course.
The first Semester starts on 24th Aug, 2022.
This is an ideal course for those who seek to augment their own Emotional Intelligence and acquire Counselling skills – to listen, respond and facilitate positive shifts in Clients, Colleagues, Team Members, Children or Students.
The key takeaways from the course include the ability to –
- Build personal capability & robust inter-personal skills
- Integrate TA with self and practice counselling with others
- Enhance personal & professional development
- Develop effective communication & problem solving skills
- Approach complex issues from a variety of perspectives & tools
- Develop an attitude of professionalism, quality and ethical practice
- Select appropriate behavioural frameworks and apply to practical situations
What the Course Covers
- In depth knowledge about one’s psychological structure and personality.
- Awareness of the internal process and mapping it to concepts in TA.
- Understand limiting beliefs and behaviour patterns; and how to change them.
- Develop a good understanding of communication patterns and shifting them in order to enhance relationships.
- Awareness of limiting patterns in relationships and finding ways to change them if needed.
- Learning to maintain healthy boundaries in any relationship.
- Learn to express emotions and needs in a healthy Adult way.
- Learning to live in the present, thereby accessing one’s innate wisdom and problem solving skills.
Each class will cover TA concepts, application to self, small group work, reflective exercises, 1-1 personal therapy and group therapy.The course involves a total of 20 full days of training, 10 days per semester, over 12 months.
Program Fees & Enrolment
The per semester fee for this program is Rs.47,200 (Rs.40000 +18% GST).
To Enrol and pay the fees,
(1) Create an ID and Password by clicking on the “Create An Account” tab at the top of the page
(2) Click on the “Enrol Now” tab on this page and make the payment of the first instalment.
About the Facilitators
Ragini Rao is a Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst(TSTA), certified by International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA).She has over twenty five years of experience as Counsellor, Trainer and Therapist. She runs advanced training groups in Transactional Analysis to train individuals to become certified Transactional Analysts in psychotherapy. She is also the current President of the SAATA.
Deepak Dhananjaya is a computer science engineering graduate and has earned a master’s degree in psychotherapy, specializing in Sexuality and Sexual Counselling.In psychotherapy he works with clients from all sections of the society in an attempt to make psychotherapy affordable and accessible – in individual and group setting.
For more information about the facilitators , please see their profiles given at the end of this page.