In the upcoming Infinum Evenings session on Sunday, 20th March our topic of discussion is
Vulnerability – A strength or weakness ?
Vulnerability has long been regarded as a limitation, which should not to be expressed . It’s often associated with fear and shame.However more and more people are realising that suppressing our feelings, emotions takes one away from who we really are .
Vulnerability is – letting ourselves be deeply seen, with awareness of the effect we have on the world around us. Many leaders are gathering courage to admit their mistakes, asking for help and showing their real self .
Vulnerability actually makes way for authenticity and genuineness in relationships; and helps us show who we really are.
Join Our Hosts
Ragini Rao – Psychotherapist & Trainer; Teaching & Supervising Transactional Analyst (TSTA);
Nisha Rao – Educator, Counsellor & Life Coach
to explore Vulnerability, in this free session; and find answers to –
1.What vulnerability means to each of us ?
2. When have we been scared of it ?
3. When have we been open to showing it off ?
On Sunday, 20th March, 2022; 5pm to 6.30pm India time.
About Infinum Evenings
Infinum Evenings is an online community – to belong, dialogue and grow with.
- A safe space to think, express, question, learn and together explore different aspects of Emotional Wellbeing.
- A chance to get away from the rush and focus on someone for whom we often don’t have time – Ourselves.
- A time to sit in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere; over a cup of tea or coffee; at a spot we love – indoors or outside !
To join this 90 minute, free, interactive session, please click on the Enroll Now tab.
If you are a first time participant at InfinumGrowth programs, please create an account ID and password at the “Create an Account” tab on the page, before clicking on the Enroll Now tab.
Together let’s share, listen, ruminate and transform.
Ragini and Nisha explained the idea behind Infinum Evenings in this brief conversation they had, while launching this series on 26th Feb, 2021. Have a look.