Meet the Facilitator
Ragini Rao speaks in the above video(1 min 40 secs) introducing the program.
Today, with the Covid 19 impact on the whole world, there is obviously a high level of anxiety and corresponding stress. At the same time, there is time on hand, due to the lockdown, to understand how this stress is affecting us and what one could do to keep it to the minimum.
Stress is an individual’s perception that events or circumstances have exceeded the person’s ability to cope. The reaction to this stressful situation would be different for different people; depending on many factors.
What causes stress? Why is the same situation stressful for one person but easy for another? What could one do to not be in stressful situations to the extent possible? Likewise, how could one change to be able to cope with difficult situations without feeling too stressed?
Ragini Rao, as a Training and Supervising Transactional Analyst (TSTA), brings her strong understanding of the well accepted theory of Transactional Analysis and her vast experience as a Psychotherapist, to deliver a uniquely designed program, which provides a logical framework to the participant to understand one’s personal issues.
Ragini Rao takes us through an understanding of
- Stress and what could be the causes.
- The three aspects of the human personality – The Body, The Mind and The Spirit.
- Thoughts, Feelings and Behaviour Modes and how they impact the human mind.
- How each aspect of the personality, Body, Mind and Spirit, could be managed in order to minimise Stress.
- The exercises provided are for self work; in order to introspect and understand oneself and thereby, arrive at the changes one could bring about to minimise Stress.
The Stress Management Learning Video program by Ragini Rao will take between 1-2 hours to complete, including the time taken to watch each video and do the introspective exercises.
In addition, there is a 2 hour webinar which the participants are invited to attend as a follow up session, included in the package, where Ragini Rao takes the participants into some more aspects and also helps them clarify doubts.
Learning Video Content
Learning Video Sessions