InfinumGrowth brings together a team of trained, experienced and mature Mental Health professionals, each one being a specialist in handling specific client needs.
We, as a team, believe in and are guided by, the universal values of dignity, self-determination, health, security and mutuality.
All our therapists are guided in their practice by the ITAA (International Transactional Analysis Association) code of ethics; and, are in regular supervision for their work. This enables them to function at a high level of competence and efficiency.
InfinumGrowth offers two levels of support
- Supportive Counselling – 30-45 minute ; maximum 2 sessions. Please read more about this below.
- Counselling/Psychotherapy – one hour sessions; multiple sessions, as per need.
The process is as follows-
- We invite you to briefly share with us the support you are seeking here. Click on the Share your Need tab below to fill up a form.
- We identify the Counsellor/Therapist who would best suit this need.
- We fix the appointment for a one-to-one online session; conducted with full confidentiality.
- Based on the first session’s discussion, the therapist and the client will plan the need for follow up sessions.
- All bookings are only for online sessions. Offline meetings cannot be facilitated.
InfinumGrowth offers a special service of Supportive Counselling; as a precursor to in-depth Counselling/Psychotherapy work.
If you are unsure of the exact support required by you or wish to explore your thoughts and feelings a bit more before getting deeper into Counselling or Psychotherapy sessions, you could connect with us through our Supportive Counselling process.
Supportive Counselling is a short duration process – 30-45 minutes with the Counsellor for a maximum of 2 sessions. The purpose is to listen, empathise and hold space for the client to vent, explore and understand the issues on hand with greater clarity.
By the end of the session/s if you feel the need to go on for a deeper engagement in Counselling or Therapy sessions for a longer period of time, we will assign you to an appropriate Counsellor/Therapist based on the specific need.
Supportive Counselling sessions are recorded for purposes of the Counsellor’s professional needs. All recordings are kept totally confidential between the Counsellor and their Supervisor.
If you want to book for Supportive Counselling, please mention this specifically in the Share your Need form given below.
Pricing and Packages
The fees for a single counselling session are shown below at the profile for each Counsellor/Therapist.
A satisfactory Counselling & Therapy support requires a few sessions. So, most clients do ask for multiple sessions with the therapist spreading over a few weeks. We therefore, offer a discounted pricing package for multiple sessions.
This package shall be offered over mail, once you share your need for Counselling and Therapy as explained below.
To book an appointment, please follow the below steps
- Click on the tab below to fill a form and share your need.
- If you prefer to take the shorter, Supportive Counselling sessions as a starter, please mention it specifically in the form.
- For an adolescent from 12 to 19 years age, please mention this in the form along with age.
- Soon after, you will receive an email with the name of the counsellor/therapist and an appointment code.
- Click on the “book an appointment” tab of the therapist and complete the booking.
- As a process, appointments need to be booked at a minimum of 24 hours before the desired time.
- In case you need the appointment at a shorter notice, please write to us at email@example.com, to see if it is possible.