Welcome to Infinum Evenings – an online community to belong, dialogue and grow with.
- A safe space to think, express, question, learn and together explore different aspects of Emotional Wellbeing.
- A chance to get away from the rush and focus on something for which we often don’t make time – Ourselves.
- A relaxed, comfortable atmosphere; a spot we love – indoors or out, over a cup of tea or coffee !
A 90 minute interactive discussion; open to all.
Ragini Rao – Psychotherapist & Trainer; Teaching & Supervising Transactional Analyst (TSTA)
Nisha Rao – Educator, Therapist & Life Coach
Read more about the hosts in their detailed profiles at the end of this page.
Topic of the day – Compassion for others; Sunday, 20th June, 5-6:30 pm
- The highest form of being connected with another person and to care for them.
- An emotion and an attitude; our ability to feel for another person and communicate that appropriately.
- The capacity to face and accept the reality of suffering and to aspire to its healing.
- One’s response to pain, sorrow and anguish shown through kindness, empathy, generosity and acceptance.
It takes courage, tolerance and equanimity to be compassionate.
At Infinum evenings we are going to explore Compassion in two parts in the coming months.
This month on 20th, June, we will focus upon and engage with Compassion for Others.
- How have you experienced Compassion in the past year?
- Did you offer it to Others? Did you accept it from Others?
- What is the outcome of being Compassionate?
In the session after this, in July 2021, the focus will be on Compassion for Self .
Next Topic : Compassion for Self – 11th July, 2021, with our Special Guest Sailaja Manacha, TSTA & Leadership Coach.