Meet our Experts
Mani Padmanabhan is a Multi-domain Finance and People leader with 3 decades of rich and varied experience across large corporates & MNCs, listed Indian entities,Startups and SMEs.
He is a Director at Vanman MA Pvt Ltd. and a Partner with Peachtree MA offering bespoke CFO and advisory services as below
• Strategic Finance services
• Corporate Governance advisory and support
• Advisory / Board services
Mani's major achievements in his career include the following
• Led business re-structuring post M&A resulting in four-fold increased revenue and multifold increase in profitability
• Designed / Strengthened governance frameworks and programs and worked actively with Board committees (in Indian and US listed entities)
• Created innovative funding structure giving operating flexibility and substantially reducing cost of borrowings.
• Generated huge cash savings from innovative tax positions and business restructuring
• Always been a natural business partner and a people leader
In addition to his professional achievements, Mani has been an advisor, mentor, author and writer. His major contributions have been:
• Sounding Board to many startups – co-created business strategies and GTM strategies. Elicited interest from US investor for $20M for an Indian e commerce company
• Authored ‘Decoding Risk Management – an introduction’ (possibly the first book on ERM by an Indian author)
• Articles on Governance, Ethics covered by International journals and magazines.
• Active contributor to women and children education for the last 18 years
Here are some of Mani Padamanabhan's recent professional experiences.
Partner at Peachtree Management Advisors; Director at Vanman Management Advisors (from 2015)
Assurance Head (Compliance, ERM and SoX) (2013-2015) at Dr Reddy's Labs, reporting to Committees of Board
CFO at Vodafone West (2007-2013)– largest business entity for Vodafone India. Deeply engaged in Transformation and business restructuring post M&A
Leadership roles in Tata Steel / Rhodia Specialties / Coca Cola / Airtel / ConAgra (1991 to 2007)